[Gvsig_english] legend

Guillermo Tamburini tamburini_gui at gva.es
Mon May 31 10:47:53 CEST 2010

Unfortunately,

I think that you have discovered some limitations of the software
instead than a doubt with a clear response. I hope that some other can
help you more than I!

> hello,
>
> i'd like to know how i can change the label for the symbol for 'other values' (default).

I'm afraid that it is not possible now.

> i want to link it to the legend in the map. when i do it manuel by ungrouping the legend, then its not linked anymore.

I think that it is the behavior in gvSIG. May be your option is to
develop completely your view and map, and leave the changes for the last
moment.

> and i have a problem with the labels for classified symbols (intervals). i cant change the label for the last interval.
>
> thx

I tested that and I hadn't that problem... I don't know why it could happen.
I will upload these limitations to the list of future development tasks,
who knows if for the next version?!

--
Guillermo Tamburini Beliveau
Proyecto gvSIG