[Gvsig_english] WMS layer in gvSIG mini for Android

Michael Denslow michael.denslow at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 11:51:48 CET 2010

Thanks for your help!

I am trying to work with a different server to see if I can get this figured
this out.
When I enter:
http://imsref.cr.usgs.gov/WMS_Capabilities/USGS_EDC_LandCover_NLCD2001/capabilities_1_3_0.xml

I get a list of layers to add. Then I select a layer and select 'Add
selected layers.' I get the message 'The layer is not supported.'

Can someone possibly provide me with a URL that does work for them so that I
can make sure that I problem is not on my end?

Thanks again,
Michael

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 5:09 PM, Austyn Mahoney <austyn.mahoney at borsight.com