[Gvsig_english] java warning when installing extensions on gvSIG 1.10

Jordi Torres jtorresfabra at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 12:39:05 CET 2010

Hi Wolfang,

What happen's if say yes to this dialog? It crashes? Or may be it tries to
download the java 1.5 installer? We have a similar problem with the
installer of the 3D extension, when trying to install the extension on a 1.5
jvm machine, we have marked 1.6 as required.

Cheers.

2010/11/11 Wolfgang Qual <wolfgang.qual at muenchen.de>

> Dear list,
> when installing extensions (e.g. copy&paste features, duplicates etc.) on
> an existing gvSIG 1.10-installation,
> a java warning pops up. The extensions seem to be built for java
> 1.5.something, while gvSIG 1.10 runs under java 1.6.something.
> Is this a problem? Please find enclosed a screenshot of the warning. Any
> comments are welcome!
>
> Best,
> Wolfgang
>
> --
> Wolfgang Qual
>
> Landeshauptstadt München
> Referat für Gesundheit und Umwelt
> Umweltschutz, Umweltvorsorge
> RGU-UW 11
> Team Klimaschutz, Energie
>
> Bayerstraße 28a
> 80335 München
>
> Telefon:  +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 17
> Telefax:  +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 05
> E-Mail:   wolfgang.qual at muenchen.de
> Internet: http://www.muenchen.de/rgu
>
> Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise zur elektronischen
> Kommunikation mit der Landeshauptstadt München:
> http://www.muenchen.de/ekomm

Jordi Torres Fabra

gvSIG 3D blog
http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com
Instituto de Automática e Informática Industrial
http://www.ai2.upv.es