[Gvsig_english] FossGIS 2011 Call for Papers

Ruth Schönbuchner r.schoenbuchner at hotmail.de
Mon Nov 22 17:00:11 CET 2010

Dear list,

the "Call for Papers" regarding the FossGIS conference will end in one week (29th of november 2010) [1].
So never mind if in German or English language [2], don´t miss the chance to talk about your gvSIG experience there!

We are looking forward to see you in Heidelberg next year!
Best regards,
Ruth

[1]
 http://www.fossgis.de/konferenz/wiki/CfP

[2]
"Note to International Speakers:
FOSSGIS is a German-language conference primarily for a German audience.
The program committee will, however, also consider applications for talks
or workshops held in English if they are deeemed to add to the quality of
the conference. So if you don't speak German, but are a FOSS/Open Data
celebrity, or have a story that only you can tell, please do submit your
talk. We are unlikely to be able to provide interpreters, but we'll make
sure you don't get lost in Germany."

--
Ruth Schönbuchner
CSGIS