[Gvsig_english] bug in pdf print

carmelov carmelo.viavattene.it at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 19:37:28 CET 2010

The attached picture shows a bug.
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5758671/gvsig_bug_1.png

I logged on to the WMS server: SITRA in Sicily

http://88.53.214.52/sitr/services/CTR_10000_Raster_AGG-2008/MapServer/WMSServer

If you print to PDF, with the A4 sheet, or other format, I get an image
that has errors.
The errors are on the text that is truncated.
Viewing PDF files with Acrobat Reader, you have like
square shown in the picture (just click the button
left mouse button), and the text that crosses the line of division
the square (imagine rendering) is always truncated.
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5758671/gvsig_bug_2.png

In terms of presentation of the map ugly.
(PDF file was created with the problems in Windows XP SP3,
microsoft automatic updates, gvSIG version 1.9, which sometimes
crashed with A0 and A1, and in the end I'm working with 1.9
portable)
Same problems with version 1.10, and also in my laptop
windows7 Home 64 bit.

You can correct the error?