[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mobile

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Wed Nov 24 10:42:12 CET 2010

Hello, Ali.

1. Symbology is very limited in gvSIG Mobile. One option is dividing your shapefiles in different shapefiles and set a different symbology for each one. The other option consists in using the color range option (gvsIG Mobile 0.3) based on  a numeric field, where each value represents a type of road. Also, in the Phoneme version the line width is not working, it always shows with width = 1 (at least the versions of phoneME we have tested)

2. Again, that's not possible based on an attribute. You can set scale limits to each layer, not to attribute values.

regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)
Tlf.: 96.351.06.12 -- Fax: 96.351.09.68
http://www.prodevelop.es <http://www.prodevelop.es/>
---

Dear Friends

I just downloaded gvSIG Mobile ap[plication and started playing with it. I
added roads shapefile and would like to add attribute based symbology, i
wonder if it is possible to:
1- shange the line color and width based on road type attribute
2- set min, max scale based on road type attribute.

Thanks in advance
Ali Taha