[Gvsig_english] gvSIG CodeSprint

Jorge Piera Llodrá jpiera at prodevelop.es
Fri Nov 26 14:50:22 CET 2010

Hello Flavio.

The schedule of the gvSIG Conference is done and we can not update it.
I'm sorry if you can not be in the Code Sprint on tuesday.

But in the three main days of the gvSIG Conference (from 1st to 3th) all
the main gvSIG developers will be there and you could speak with them
about features, bugs

Regards,
Jorge

On 11/26/2010 02:43 PM, Flavio Pompermaier wrote:
> Could there be a possibility that the gvSIG CodeSprint continue also
> during the gvSIG Conference from 1st to 3rd of December..?
> I'm interested in partecipating to bug fixing but I'll arrive at
> Valencia only on 30th November evening..
>
> Best regards,
> Flavio
>
> 2010/11/26 pressAtgvsig<press at gvsig.com>:
>
>> The date of the gvSIG CodeSprint is approaching and we are finalizing
>> preparations. The latest news that we have from the University are that we
>> will have wifi instead of cable connection. We will provide you the
>> credentials to access the network that day. In any case, it is recommended
>> to bring both a network cable and a wifi antenna.
>>
>> According to the interests of the developers, we have created a list of
>> groups with a specific topic. For each group, we have assigned a responsible
>> person who will be responsible for coordination.
>>
>> The groups are not definitive and we probably will change them that day, but
>> this first approach serve us to have a pre-planning and not improvise too
>> much that day. If a group is too large, it will be divided and if it is very
>> small (only the resposible) will be removed.
>>
>> The list of groups is in the CodeSprint wiki [1]. If you are interested in
>> attending, you can go and join the group you want.
>>
>> See you on Tuesday!
>>
>> [1] http://www.doowikis.com/m/Jy3H1rZ7AP

Jorge Piera Llodrá
gvSIG Development Team