[Gvsig_english] gvSIG, layout and hatching etc.: different in legend and map

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at muenchen.de
Tue Nov 30 09:45:16 CET 2010

Dear list,

the new possibilities for me to import pdf-files into applications such
as inkscape makes me quite optimistic.
I would like to encourage you all to report about your experiences in
this matter on the gvSIG mailing list!

I just would like to add some remarks about gvSIG's pdf-output:

* hatching looks different on the map and in the legend of the map
layout: I defined a custom hatching where the distances between the
lines were defined in mm (map layout). While the distance is about 10 mm
on the map (which is +- correct), the legend shows another picture: in
the legend, distances abtween lines is about 1 mm

* transparency is working also in the pdf-output. Great!

* Former versions of gvSIG had the problem that line widths defined in
gvSIG were different in the View compared to the map layout (pdf
output). Has this been resolved?

Best regards,
Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Qual

Landeshauptstadt München
Referat für Gesundheit und Umwelt
Umweltschutz, Umweltvorsorge
RGU-UW 11
Team Klimaschutz, Energie

Bayerstraße 28a
80335 München

Telefon:  +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 17
Telefax:  +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 05
E-Mail:   wolfgang.qual at muenchen.de
Internet: http://www.muenchen.de/rgu

Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise zur elektronischen
Kommunikation mit der Landeshauptstadt München:
http://www.muenchen.de/ekomm