[Gvsig_english] Fwd: gvSIG Case Studies

comunicacion_gvsig at gva.es comunicacion_gvsig at gva.es
Mon Oct 4 13:35:08 CEST 2010

A new website is now available [1] where we want to announce the
variety of case studies of the gvSIG Project. Case studies in a very
wide range of sectors and geographic places. Official products - gvSIG
Desktop, gvSIG Mobile - case studies as well as customized
developments from these products.

Searching can be made by country, by sector, by software or by keyword [2].

We encourage every gvSIG user to tell us the experience with gvSIG,
and share it with the community. For this, you can fill in the form of
the website [3], and send it to the following e-mail address:
press at gvsig.com.

[1] http://gvsigusecases.drupalgardens.com
[2] http://gvsigusecases.drupalgardens.com/content/categories
[3]