[Gvsig_english] gvSOG 1.10 symbols

Nuria Fora fora_nur at gva.es
Wed Oct 13 11:04:26 CEST 2010

triestem wrote:
> I'm trying to map pie charts for my feature, but none of my data fields are
> showing up in the layer properties/multiple attributes box.  Is there
> anything I can do to fix this, or is this a bug of some sort?  Does anyone
> know?
>
> Thanks!

Hello,

Pie charts only works with numeric fields, so probably if your data
fields are strings, they'll not showed up in the box. You can try to
create new numeric fields with "Manage fields option" and then with the
"Expression" button, convert ToNumber the previous fields. If you have
string fields with numeric values and these values start with "0" (i.e.
"01"), in the convertion ToNumber you will lose the "0". This is the
only problem that you can find in this method.

Regards,

Núria

gvSIG Tester