[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mobile workspace - GPS arrow does not work with gvsig mobile log

Schoolmeesters schoolmeesters at gmx.de
Wed Oct 13 11:13:14 CEST 2010

  Hello,

I have solved the problem with your zipped source code. The project
files have been extracted to "src" (=a subfolder of my workspace)
instead of directly to the workspace! I've been surprised that each
package does not have any marker that it was missing or something.
That's why I thought, it can be ok to save it elsewhere...and did not
change it earlier...but I remembered that I've got similar problems before.

The run config is about the same as mine.

Well, I'll try to test the GPS arrow then,...and, of course, other
functions, too :)

...it is the real last version of gvsig mobile, isn't it?

Regards,

Marcel S.