[Gvsig_english] osg virtual planet

Jordi Torres jtorresfabra at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 11:35:23 CEST 2010

Hi Claudio,

A 3D extension in gvSIG based in osgVP is already being developed. What do
you want to do exactly? May be we can help you or collaborate. Anyway, I
recommend to you to use the tag osgVP-2.2.2[1] and follow the tutorial on
the blog[2] to compile osgVP (the tutorial is based on version 2.2.0, but is
quite similar).

By the way we are in the process of releasing a new build of gvSIG 3D (build
15). This build will work on gvSIG 1.10.

[1]https://svn.forge.osor.eu/svn/osgvp/tags/osgvp-2.2.2
[2]http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com/2010/03/compilar-osgvp-220-en-windows.html

2010/10/14 Claudio <cla.schifani at gmail.com>

> Dear all,
> I try to download and learn the OSG Virtual Planet to develop (try to
> develop....) a 3d extension into gvSIG, but the download repository seems
> deprecated...
> When I try to download osgvp-2.1.7-bin<http://gvsig.org/plugins/downloads/osg-virtual-planets>
>  I get an 0.1 kb file and It seems empty.
>
> Can someone help me?
>
> Claudio
>
> Phd in Pianificazione Urbana e Territoriale
> Istituto di Scienza e Tecnologie dell'Informazione "A. Faedo" (ISTI-CNR)
> Area della Ricerca CNR di Pisa
> skype. archcla

Jordi Torres Fabra

gvSIG 3D blog
http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com
Instituto de Automática e Informática Industrial
http://www.ai2.upv.es