[Gvsig_english] osg virtual planet

Claudio cla.schifani at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 11:56:59 CEST 2010

Thanks for reply!
I would to develop a simple tool to create a 3d idro model grid by a
wizard. So I will define the xyz parameters and n layer for the model,
finally I would see the result (preview) and then correct or accept
the 3d model as shape file.
I will download and study library and try to write some piece of code
and I'll write to the list :-) to update you!

P.S. a new build of gvSIG 3D...great!!!!!

Claudio