[Gvsig_english] Problem with gvSIG Mobile 0.3 and Trimble Juno SC

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Oct 18 11:57:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

I tried to install gvSIG 0.3 on a Trimble Juno SC unit but could not
launch the program. This is what I did:
- Checked that Juno is running Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic and it has
Samsung S3C2443 processor
- I installed J9 (WEME 6.1) for Windows Mobile on the unit and
installation seems to be successful because I can run the golf demo from
J9 examples
- I downloaded gvSIG Mobile installer version
"gvSIG_Mobile_Pilot-0.3-WMX-forJ9.cab" an run it
- Everything looks good so far. I can see the program icon on Juno and
it I tap the icon the splash screen appears and stays for a while.
However, then it disappeares  and program does not start.
- I checked the the file g_mobile_launch.log and it tells that launching
was succesfull.
- I checked the log files from the \log directory and it looks like
this:

WARN [main] - OS NAME: Windows CE
WARN [main] - VM J9
WARN [main] - Add pan tool: true
ERROR [main] - While reading persistence (XmlPullParserException):
unexpected type (position:TEXT http://app.prode...@17:138 in
java.io.InputStreamReader at 21b421b4

Any idea what might go wrong?

Regards,