[Gvsig_english] Problem with gvSIG Mobile 0.3 and Trimble JunoSC

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Oct 18 15:56:58 CEST 2010

Thanks,

I deleted the J9 folder from Juno PDA, deleted j9jit23.dll from the PC side and copied the whole folder again to the PDA.  Now gvSIG Mobile is starts but many of the menus are garbled. The fontset is somehow wrong and I can see odd symbols instead of text.  However, some menus look right.
I did not discover yet what would be the right way to edit the "appsettings" file.  Juno unit does not have any application for editing the file. Should I edit it with PC and copy the edited file into PDA with ActiveSync?  Another problem is that Active Sync made a full stop with connecting the device I cannot do anything with it at the moment. That's not a surprise with Active Sync, it has never been extremely reliable for me.

-Jukka-