[Gvsig_english] Problem with gvSIG Mobile 0.3 and Trimble JunoSC

Sindile Bidla sindile.bidla at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 18:16:44 CEST 2010

Hello,

gvSIG Mobile 0.3 is now running but gives a connection error - unsupported
comm operation.

Settings under External GPS:
GPS programm port: COM3
GPS hardware port: COM4, Baud rate: 6900

Installed J9
Deleted the file \J9\PPRO11\bin\j9jit23.dll
Installed gvSIG_Mobile_Pilot-0.3-WMX-forJ9.cab<http://forge.osor.eu/frs/download.php/1038/gvSIG_Mobile_Pilot-0.3-WMX-forJ9.cab>
Copied and replaced
appsettings.xml<http://subversion.gvsig.org/gvSIG-mobile/pilots/trunk/resources/persistence/appsettings.xml>
with