[Gvsig_english] Problem with gvSIG Mobile 0.3 and Trimble JunoSC

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Tue Oct 19 19:08:40 CEST 2010

Hello,
some Trimble Juno users have been able to access the GPS from gvSIG Mobile only after installing:

PFTools 231.WINDOWS_MOBILE.CAB

which can be downloaded from the Trimble website. If you can't find it I'll ask them the exact URL.

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)