[Gvsig_english] Adding WMS layer to map control

Nacho Uve nachouve at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 14:15:47 CEST 2010

Hello,

I tried to add a FLyrWMS a few months ago. It worked, but when you click on
the ToC option WMS Properties, it crashed.
I was not able to fix that problem, but if I remember correctly it was to
initialize some things related to the GUI...

@Florian, If you can do it, please inform here.

Regards,
Nacho