[Gvsig_english] editing shapes with attributes

ernesto sferlazza e.sferlazza at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 13:04:03 CEST 2010

Hello Hartmuth, it is more easy than You could think:
it is sufficient to arrange the view and the attribute table of the
shape file on the gvSIG desktop working area, so that the two windows
(view and attribute table) do not overlap each other.
Best regards
Ernesto Sferlazza

--
ing. Ernesto Sferlazza
responsabile nodo provinciale di Agrigento del SITR Sicilia