[Gvsig_english] Additional functionalities for gvSIG 1.9 / 1.10

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Fri Oct 29 13:27:30 CEST 2010

Dear all,
well, thank you very much for your comments. Unfortunately, documentation
for these features is not available at the moment. I'll try to find some or
write some documentation on my own.

Copy and paste features:
1) Source and target shapefile have to be in editing mode.
2) Select the feature(s) in the source theme which should be copied and
click "copy features".
3) switch to target theme, and click "paste features". Attributes of the
copied elements will be copied into the target theme, if the table structure
is identical. If not, no attributes will be pasted into the attribute table.

I could not test lateral buffer and consecutive numbers so far, due to
missing documentation. Stay tuned...

Best,
Wolfgang