[Gvsig_english] Error with the Geodata search tool

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 15:57:40 CEST 2010

Hi Paul.

About this error, it seems gvSIG only supports 2_0_1 CSW version. Your
servers are 2.0.2. I don't know if there are many changes from one
version to other.
I will put this as a bug, and maybe in next release of gvSIG (not 1.10,
but 1.11) will be corrected (if possible).

Best regards.

Fran.

PS: It will help if you know what are the changes from 2.0.1 to 2.0.2 (I
guess nothing relevant, though)