[Gvsig_english] ArcSDE connections in gvSIG

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Wed Sep 1 10:16:45 CEST 2010

Hi Paul,

there is a known problem in gvSIG OADE 2010 that applies to
Oracle connections and it is possible that it applies to ArcSDE,
as well. Please try downloading and applying the patch from here:

  http://oadigital.net/software/gvsigoade/gvsigbugs

Search for
"Oracle table selection throws NullPointerException error" and
you will find it.

Let us know if it helps.

Best,

Ben