[Gvsig_english] Export georeferenced raster

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Thu Sep 2 15:00:22 CEST 2010

Dear Agustin,

thanks for your help. Indeed, setting some values for the size helped! I
simply did not understand the dialogue (and still do not 100 %). The
Exporting Dialogue requests me to select an rectangular area - I thought
that should be enough, as I assumed that the output resolution would be the
same as the resolution of the source image file.

Best,
Wolfgang