[Gvsig_english] gvSIG: what does "connect directly to" mean??

Jorge Piera Llodrá jpiera at prodevelop.es
Fri Sep 3 13:38:45 CEST 2010

Hi.

I've had a look to the source code behind this form and this property is
not being used! We have created a ticket [1] and we have fixed this bug.
Wolfgang, would be fine that you test the behaviour of this feature. It
will be fixed in next build (1260).

You can also try the solution proposed by Jukka Rahkonen. I'm completely
sure that will work fine.

Regards,
Jorge

[1] http://forge.osor.eu/tracker/?func=detail&atid=732&aid=14602&group_id=89