[Gvsig_english] 3D stereo - quad buffer

Jordi Torres jtorresfabra at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 12:33:41 CEST 2010

Hi Jan,

We are fixing bugs right now. As you said, we expect to publish a new build
very soon. And it would be the release candidate 1 (rc1) in order to
consider the 3D extension stable, so help with testing is wellcome. Please
be patient and stay tunned to the gvsig-lists and to the gvsig3d blog.

Cheers.

2010/9/13 Jan Zvonik <jan.zvonik at geosense.cz>

> Hello, I would like to ask for status of development of 3D stereo plugin,
> especially the Quad buffer mode. We had an information that a fixed version
> with quad buffer support will be available in September. We have access to
> necessary hardware so if there is a new build, we will be able to help with
> testing.
>
> Jan Zvoník

Jordi Torres Fabra

gvSIG 3D blog
http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com
Instituto de Automática e Informática Industrial
http://www.ai2.upv.es