[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mini for Android 1.0.0 released

Henry Bush osgeo at spookypeanut.co.uk
Mon Sep 13 14:18:39 CEST 2010

It looks fabulous, and works brilliantly, but...
It seems to suck up battery even when it's not running. Having run it
once, I left it, and now the battery life menu thing says that it's
still draining my battery, even *after* force closing it. Where is the
correct place to submit bug reports? In case it's here, I'm using a
Nexus One on Android 2.2, shout if you need any more info.

Cheers,

Henry