[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mini for Android 1.0.0 released

Alberto Romeu Carrasco aromeu at prodevelop.es
Tue Sep 21 10:28:43 CEST 2010

Un saludo,

Hi Marcel,

1.) For searching addresses we are using the Namefinder service [1]. Maybe the Nominatim service seems a bit more accurate [2]

2, 3, 4.) It would be great to have all those features and we are looking for contributors, so if you are interested we can talk about it :)

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Name_finder
[2] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Nominatim

Alberto Romeu
---