[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9usb/OADE2010 1.0: Symbology: Questions on markers symbols, size, shape

spatialjoe spatialjoe at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 24 10:03:50 CEST 2010

Hi Fran,

now I tried to save my settings as *.gvl with 1.9 usb and failed to do so as
gvSIG will not accept the setting "3mm for print layout" after saving to
legend. It always resets the marker size to 42.85 mm (see screenshot). I
used symbol #34 as template (symbol bibliothek-> basic-> symbol-> #34).
Please find the legend attached. Thanks for having a look at this!

best,

Johannes

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5565922/gvSIGpointmarkersize.png
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5565922/square_points.gvl