[Gvsig_english] gvsig mobile help

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Wed Sep 29 09:40:04 CEST 2010

Hello, again. Just one more thing:

Every time a relevant folder is manually copied or moved in a Windows Mobile device, I think it's a good idea to restart the device (the so-called "soft reset"), so I recommend to restart the phone after you have uninstalled/installed everything.

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)