[Gvsig_english] Problems in Windows 7: hardware accelerator

Juan Jose Marti Navio­ marti_jjo at gva.es
Thu Apr 7 10:41:40 CEST 2011

Good morning everyone.

I could solve the problem of hardware accelerator and I will comment
here on the list if someone knows it is the same as
can solve. First make a backup gvsig.ini file in case there is any
problem to have original file.

Trying to add a parameter in the call to java file gvsig.ini, and this
is what you need to add in the gvsig.ini: -Dsun.java2d.d3d = false. This
parameter is added to the line of the file beginning with: command = #
JAVA # [...] right after-Xss1024k

Is as follows:

command = # JAVA #-Djava.library.path = "# GVSIG_INSTALL_PATH # \
lib"-cp # CLASSPATH #-Xmx500M-Xss1024k-Dsun.java2d.d3d = false
com.iver.andami.Launcher gvSIG gvSIG / extensions # ARGS #

Regards

--
Juan Jose Marti Navio
Proyecto gvSIG