[Gvsig_english] Proposal for Google Summer of Code 2011 - gvSIG Mini

Rubén Blanco rblanco at prodevelop.es
Wed Apr 13 11:26:29 CEST 2011

Hi Jorge,

The main idea it's create a final API available for any client, the
proposal includes a final testing part on other clients like OpenLayers,
after the Android library project for gvSIG Mini has been developed.

Use GeoServer and Geotools sounds really interesting. Also, the
implementation of part of OGC standards on gvSIG Mini.

Thanks for your feedback,  it's really appreciated,

Ruben Blanco