[Gvsig_english] [SoC] Proposal for Google Summer of Code 2011 - gvSIG Mini

Rubén Blanco rblanco at prodevelop.es
Thu Apr 14 09:15:12 CEST 2011

Hello Wolf,

Yes, I applied last week via Melange. I enabled today the option
'publicly visible', maybe that was the reason why it wasn't available.

The exact name of the proposal it's "Design and implement an API for
tiled vectorial support of geo-location data services for gvSIG Mini".

Thanks a lot for your feedback,

Ruben Blanco Garcia