[Gvsig_english] gvSIG, geoprocesses, union - does not work for me!

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Thu Apr 14 14:58:03 CEST 2011

Dear Fran,
thank you very much for your answer. Indeed, there were some identical field
names. I changed this and the geoprocess is calculating something. But the
result is very strange: 3 layers are created: one point, one line and one
polygon-layer. I thought that there should be only one polygon layer. I have
the impression that the resulting polygon layer only contains the features
of one source layer. Any ideas?

Best,
Wolfgang