[Gvsig_english] Proposal for Google Summer of Code 2011 - gvSIG Mini

Fernando P. Llácer fpllacer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 21:04:01 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I guess I have good news :). These days I've been reviewing the code of
gvSIG Mini and gvSIG, and I guess that the WFS protocol stuff can be
performed with the same library as gvSIG, I've tried to compile it for
Android and I guess it can compile with minor changes/effort. So the hard
work would be write the bindings between GPE and gvSIG Mini, my proposal for
GSoC :P

(Sorry if it's a bit technical for a users list)

Cheers,

Fernando.