[Gvsig_english] Error opening map layout

Ruth Schönbuchner r.schoenbuchner at hotmail.de
Thu Apr 14 23:49:39 CEST 2011

Dear list, in one of our inhouse courses I had problems to open a map layout on notebooks with that specification (gvSIG 1.10 stopped reacting and ended with an empty map document): http://www.notebookinfo.de/notebook-fujitsu-esprimo-mobile-v6555-intel-core-2-duo-t5870-2-ghz-vfy-v6555mpym1de/00001204/Used operating system was Windows XP (downgraded from WIN 7).Has anybody noticed problems when using similar hardware, as e.g. "NVIDIA GeForce 8200M G" graphic card?Thanks for your comments.Regards, Ruth
---Ruth Schönbuchnerhttp://www.csgis.de