[Gvsig_english] Vote in the gvSIG Desktop 2.0 Splash Competition

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at gvsig.com
Wed Apr 20 19:33:09 CEST 2011

El mié, 20-04-2011 a las 14:49 +0200, Frank Sokolic escribió:
> Nice designs but am unable to vote because of the ultra-aggressive
> spam filter. It rejects every comment I make.
>
> Frank.

Sad to hear that Frank, votes are coming fluently and we just ask for a
brief comment. The spam filter is just a switch (on/off) so we don't
have a lot space to improve.

Maybe you can try to vote on another place just in case it's filtering
by your IP?

--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas
gvSIG Team at Prodevelop