[Gvsig_english] New site demonstrating the use of Free & Open Source Software

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 10:38:53 CEST 2011

How does this compare to the http://gis.stackexchange.com/ Jason Birch
mentioned a while back?
Hrm; seems to be more tutorials and less questions; but a similar target
audience and license.

You may wish to talk to the education committee, or the osgeo live project
and see if they can provide you with additional content?
You are of course welcome to the uDig walkthrough1, GeoServer Install, and
walkthrough 2 tutorials.

I find it interesting you went with pure html; rather than open office
(udig), or sphinx (osgeo live, geosever, mapserver, geotools, etc...).

Cheers,
Jody