[Gvsig_english] Install gvSIG on Windows CE 6.0

Saba cristian.sabaila at blacklight.ro
Mon Aug 1 14:15:59 CEST 2011

Hi,

I saw last week this video on youtube www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0slIInxPZg
with gvSIG installed on a Leica Zeno 10 and made me try to install it on
Leica CS10 with the same specs.

Unfortunately, i can't do it on my own.

Here's what i've tried:

1. I've tried to install gvSIG Mobile from:
http://forge.osor.eu/frs/download.php/1036/gvSIG_Mobile_Pilot-0.3-WM5-withPhoneME.cab
link
No luck, because i have windows CE, not Windows Mobile

2. I've downloaded and unziped
Personal_Profile-phoneme_advanced_mr2_b168-win32_arm_pocketpc-bin-rev20547
to the root (example \My Device\phoneme)
   Tried to install
http://forge.osor.eu/frs/download.php/1039/gvSIG_Mobile_Pilot-0.3-WMX-forPhoneME.cab
gvSIG Mobile for PhoneME

Again with no luck!

3. I've downloaded and unziped
Personal_Profile-phoneme_advanced_mr2_b168-win32_arm_pocketpc-bin-rev20547
to the root (example \My Device\phoneme)
    I've downloaded and unziped
http://forge.osor.eu/frs/download.php/1035/gvSIG_Mobile_Pilot-0.3.zip gvSIG
Mobile (simple)  to root directory (\My Device\gvSIGMobile)

I can run the examples provided with PhoneME installation, but i don't know
how to start gvSIG.

I've also tried to create a text file with:

-Xjcl:jclfoun11_23
-Xbootclasspath/a:\gvSIGMobile\boot\boot.jar
-Xmx32m
-Djava.class.path=\gvSIGMobile\class\all.jar
-Djava.library.path=\gvSIGMobile\lib
es.prodevelop.gvsig.mobile.app.Launcher
p="\gvSIGMobile\"

and running it from phoneme.exe, but i'm getting the following error ->
can't find jar file

Can you provide some guide into installing gvSIG Mobile on Windows CE 6.0?

Best regards,
Cristian SABAILA