[Gvsig_english] Interesting extensions - has anyone tested them?

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Wed Aug 3 14:13:02 CEST 2011

Another interesting extension: NavTableForms (I've just copied the email that
Andres  has sent today to the navtableform list).
Kind regards
Jose
--
José Antonio Canalejo Alonso
CSGIS
Email:jose.canalejo at csgis.de
Web: http://www.csgis.de

*************
Hi devs,

I've just clean up the navtable wikipage to explain  better what navtableforms
does and how can you contribute:
https://forge.osor.eu/plugins/wiki/index.php?NavTableForms&id=122&type=g

Also,  I've uploaded to the OSOR repository a compiled version of the example
for

having a quick way to test ntforms capabilities in a very easy  example.

Before making it very public, I'd be more than happy if  you could test the
binaries and review the wikipage.

Thanks,
amaneiro