[Gvsig_english] copying shape file layers

Simon Cropper (The fosGIS Workflow Guides) scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Wed Aug 3 16:45:07 CEST 2011

On 03/08/11 17:31, Benjamin Ducke wrote:
> For these reasons, I am not a believer in masking the
> de facto complexity of GIS with a GUI, either. Sooner
> or later, that approach is bound to backfire.

Benjamin,

I can't understand how you perceive improving a GUI interface so that
the function that a particular menu option performs is clear and
unambiguous, is masking the de facto complexity of GIS?

--
Cheers Simon

    Simon Cropper
    Website Administrator
    http://gis.fossworkflowguides.com
    The fosGIS Workflow Guide
    (c) Simon Cropper CC-BY-SA 3.0 Australia
    http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/au/deed.en