[Gvsig_english] New User - problems with splitting geometries andattributes.

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Tue Aug 9 12:48:27 CEST 2011

Hello,
the split geometry tool is enabled when a geometry is selected. Use this tool to select the geometry you wish to split:

http://forge.osor.eu/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/*checkout*/trunk/extensions/extIconThemeBase/images/22x22/edition-geometry-select.png?root=gvsig-desktop&rev=15922

As for the input issue, I have no idea. Try to input simple values, perhaps you are trying to input too many digits?

Regards,
Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)