[Gvsig_english] Interesting extensions - has anyone tested them?

Francisco Puga fpuga at cartolab.es
Tue Aug 9 13:08:48 CEST 2011

2011/8/5 Wolfgang Qual <Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net>:
> Hi all,
> yes. And also "split geometry", and and and. Many thanks to the
> developer-team and to those who financially supported that extension. I'd
> love to see this extension to be included into the standard installation of
> gvSIG!!

Thanks Wolfgang.

We will forward your message to the Diputacion de Pontevedra [1] which
was our founder in part of the development of OpenCADTools.

[1] A regional Spanish public administration. http://www.depontevedra.es/

--
Francisco Puga
Grupo de Desarrollo

ETS Ingeniería de Caminos, Canales y Puertos
Universidade da Coruña
Campus de Elviña - 15071 A Coruña (España)
(34)981167000 ext. 5493