[Gvsig_english] Problem install language pack

Khoem Sokhem khoemsokhem at khmeros.info
Wed Aug 17 06:36:42 CEST 2011

Hello All,

I have finished translating gvSIG into Khmer and at the moment I am also
translating manual into Khmer.

Currently, I have problem with installing language pack for Khmer in
gvSIG 1.11 in Ms Windows 7, after installation I go to Window menu ->
Preference -> General -> Language -> Install, and then I got the error
message said that

"Unable to install locales from the imported file :
C:\Users\khem\Desktop\gvSIG_1_10_0-language-v1-km.zip"

Does anyone have any idea for this issue?

Welcome any idea!

Thanks,
Sokhem