[Gvsig_english] Net work analyssis

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 09:02:27 CET 2011

Hello Ravi.

Can you explain the steps you follow?.

Maybe it is a problem related to the directory where the .net file is
generated. You can generate the file in a directory you know, and each
time you want to use the network, Choose "Network | Load network from file".

Try it and let us know if it works for you.

Cheers.

Fran.

El 09/12/2011 8:02, Ravi escribió:
> using: gvSIG 1.11.0 Final
> The network analist is not loaded at all.
>
> Operating System:
> On MS-VISTA found it working.
> But each time I create net-work topology, it doesnot work in a second
> session. (Closing and starting gvSIG again)
> Can email the data set if chosen for testing to a private addtress
> (not this list)
> MS-XP: Net work analist doesnot load at all.
>
> Ravi Kumar

Fran Peñarrubia
Scolab
www.scolab.es