[Gvsig_english] Add transparency to all the symbols of a legend [1]

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Wed Dec 14 12:24:09 CET 2011

Hi all,
here's two Jython scripts about legends of vector layers:
http://ge.tt/9gxJWxA?c (Batch legend and Batch Transparency)
In detail, the script "Batch transparency" allows to apply the
transparency/opacity to all the classes of symbols of one or more vector
layers at once, a common task that is very time consuming, as you
all probably know by experience. I'm sure that it can be improved
further because not all shape and symbols types are currently supported,
however I was wondering if it could be a good starting point in order to
have this feature in the official gvSIG versions.
Thanks for your kind attention.

Cheers,
Antonio

[1]