[Gvsig_english] Field Calculator: look for an expression saved in a file

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Thu Dec 15 12:28:30 CET 2011

Il 15/12/2011 10.34, Nacho Uve ha scritto:
> Thanks for sharing this issue on the list! I think scripting is a very
> powerful tool for many GIS users.
>
> I miss very much documentation, manual, tutorials and/or examples for
> this topic. Time ago, I tried to use it, but I gave up shortly
> thereafter because my lack of knowledge about it.
>
> Maybe a short post in the blog can be very very useful to start
> working... :-)

Hi Nacho,
here's a short but useful blog post in order to start working with
Jython scripting in gvSIG [1]. There's also the Scripting tutorial on
Joinup [2] and furthermore there are some useful snippets of Jython code
in gvSIG mailing lists archives [3]. Finally, an interesting discussion
about the gvSIG 2.0 scripting capabilities [4] and two working examples [5].
So... Happy Jython coding! ;)

Cheers,
Antonio

[1]