[Gvsig_english] Error when launching project without some layers

Lucie Prunarová lprunarova at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 12:19:52 CET 2011

Hi Francisco,
thanks for reply, but unfortunatelly I can not uncheck  "Active Extension",
the only checkbox I have there is "Load extension on startup". So I tried
uncheck this checkbox and restart. I tried to open the project but the
error was the same and when I looked into extension the checkbox was
checked again. I attach the window with extension, if it's the right one.

Lucie