[Gvsig_english] Frozen the software when editing data

Lucie Prunarová lprunarova at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 12:38:19 CET 2011

Hi,
I had strange problem with gvSIG 1.11 on Windows 7. I was creating new SHP
polygon layer. In the middle of the editing stopped function the tool
"Selection" (the one that is possible move vertexes of the polygon with)
and "Edit vertex". When I tried to select polygon, I didn't see the
vertexes and the feature wasn't selected.

The second problem was, that the software froze with error and I had to
close it. I attach the error.

Can somebody help me and tell me what could be the problem?

Lucie