[Gvsig_english] Sextante

Nacho Uve nachouve at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 16:39:06 CET 2011

Hi Marcel,

AFAIK, there is no such list, but here's a link[1] to the
documentation available in the contextual help from the code repository. I
hope this help. There are more algorithms if you link SEXTANTE with GRASS.

Cheers,
Nacho V.

[1] https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/svn/sextante/docs/trunk/xml/en/

2011/12/19 maccel <pvmstg at gmail.com>

> Hi,
> Just look at the links about sextante.  Interesting but I can't find a
> list of the 300+ functions sextante have.  Do someone have such a list and
> descriptions to look at or can we only know when sextante is install?
>
> Marcel

Juan Ignacio Varela García