[Gvsig_english] Error building gvSig Mini

Savvas Sopiadis ssopiadis at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 14:04:20 CET 2011

Hi again,

i did notice these POM.XML file(s) and had a look at those. I understand that these are config files for MAVEN to build the projects.

I will give a try to this what you have prepared and let you know if something is not working right!

Thank you again very much for the effort!

Regards

Savvas Sopiadis